Thursday, March 9, 2017

Should I apply Australia PR process myself or hire an Agent?

Should I apply Australia PR process myself or hire an Agent? Most of the people may ask this question so that they could save some money. Because migration agent charge processing fee from 1500 US to 3000 USD depending on countries. So this amount may be big.
Coming to the answer, I would say YES and NO.

YES:Yes you can apply yourself but with some  risk. Because if you don't provide all the necessary information in time because of lack of time or lack of knowledge then your application might get rejected due to delay response. So to apply yourself you must need to make sure that you know lot of information about what is required and what is not with in time

NO: If you don't know more information, or don't have time to follow up all the details then rather than taking risk, I suggest you to hire a agent or go to an migration agent to process you file.


For me, I have done first step like (assessing my qualification and experience from ACS for IT work) myself. Then I approach a migration agent to process from Mumbai India.


If you want any further information add your comments.
For all other information related to Australia PR, click here.

No comments:

Sponsored Links